Artificial Intelligence Artificial Intelligence

Thumbs up for style

I liked this cartoon, especially the unique style and the music to go with it. The colours and the lighting made a really great effect. Awesome work!

Requests#2 - The Internet Requests#2 - The Internet

Hilarity

I think of this flash toon as a sandwich. You have the tasty internet plot bread, with layers of cheesy references to many things, thrown together with the succulent ham of a battle scene we all love, along with some real visual effects as the lettuce, the juicy tomato music and sprinkled with homage to Porplemontage.
Now, one could not think a meal like this could possibly get any better. But, you guessed it, Steve toasted it with a "Science of the Internet" song.

In a nutshell: One helluva cartoon. Can't wait until your next work is completed in a few years. :P

BrerSteve responds:

hahaha
now I'm hungry.

It was the world It was the world

Hmm

You beat me to it! I was going to make a video clip for that song with the cardboard pictures on strings! :P The lip syncing was ok but you need to make the guy look more scared. I give it an OK.

RedHotPoker responds:

Thank you and I had to make it quite quickly because I knew some one else would want to make it.

1pt Perspective Tutorial 1pt Perspective Tutorial

Dude, you rock!

Seriously, you have taught me more than I have ever learnt at school. Both of your perspective tutorials have really, REALLY helped my flash cartoons. Also, I love the way you have kept it simple with a small filesize. Cheers!

Dubya Soundboard 2 Dubya Soundboard 2

Some kind o' mushroom!?

Yeh, S'allright but not very entertaining